Sheraton Imperial Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park
4700 Emperor Blvd, I-40 at Exit 282 (Page Road)
Durham, North Carolina 27703
Click Here for online reservations. You can also call 919-941-5050 to make your reservations. Mention the EPA Air Sensors Workshop to receive the correct rate.
A block of rooms is reserved at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel for workshop attendees from Monday, July 15 through Wednesday, July 17, 2019:
- Block rate: $107 per night (Federal Government Per diem).
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.; check-out time is 12 p.m.
The deadline to book a room in the block at the group rate is Monday, June 17, 2019. After this date rooms may be on a space and rate availability basis and is subject to change at any time.
Conference attendees staying in the Sheraton Imperial Hotel will receive complimentary in-room Internet access. The hotel lobby also offers complimentary Wi-Fi access as well as a voucher for breakfast buffet in Season.
Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax. This includes no-shows.
Conference Check-in and Location
The workshop will be in the Empire Ballroom of the Sheraton Imperial Hotel. Stop by the workshop registration desk outside of the Empire Ballroom to pick up your conference materials beginning at 8:00 AM on Tuesday, July 16.
Transportation to the Sheraton Imperial Hotel
Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU) is approximately 4 miles from the Sheraton Imperial Hotel. The hotel offers a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle. Use courtesy phone at airport or dial 919-941-5050 upon arrival.
Uber, Lyft and Wingz customers can meet their drivers at the Pre-Arranged Zones outside bag claim at each terminal.
Taxi dispatchers are located outside the terminals at RDU. The Terminal 1 Taxi Dispatch Booth is located outside Bag Claim 3. At Terminal 2, the booth is located on the lower level outside Bag Claim 1. Approximate one-way fare to the Sheraton Imperial is $15.00.
The hotel has uncovered complimentary parking.
Greening the Workshop
Consider the following tips to help make the workshop more sustainable:
- Explore other travel options besides flying to Raleigh, such as taking the train.
- Reuse your hotel linens and take quick showers to minimize water use.
- Instruct housekeeping to replace your sheets only at the end of your stay.
- Turn off any lights, TVs, or computers in your hotel room when not in use.
- Bring your own water bottle and/or coffee mug from home to reduce waste on site.
- Reuse your water bottles and drink from the water stations instead of using disposable plastic bottles.
- Turn in your name tag at the end of the conference for reuse at a future workshop.
- Whenever possible, walk, carpool, or take public transportation around town.
- Return any unused handouts to vendors or workshop organizers to reuse or recycle.